“Wrinkles” is a concept album that flows like mystic nectar from the auto-juicer of the infinite soul. It’s profound notes and intelligent drums eat pork-pie-monkey-farts in the movie-ephemera universality of genius. A farcical medley of song, dance, monkey, and the lost art of microphone mic-ing. Pumpkin Pie was quoted as saying, “Wrinkles, eh? I approve, whole-heartedly. Bring me the insulation!”
- It took a number of days to make this album. Months, even!
- McMindreader has hair, two eyes, and three nipples.
- Music can be made entirely on computers. (Who Knew?)
- Pirated Software is illegal, no matter what Zordon says.
- McMindreader is a hopeless romantic who makes music in between his panic attacks (and sometimes during them).